Chocolate Done Right!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Update for Fall-Winter Orders

So, we are trying to get this blog up and running to be able to take orders starting in November but quite honestly, I am kind of doubting that is going to happen, so we may need to do orders by email this year. My husband has been doing all the technical stuff but he has been pretty swamped. While it may not be as convenient, they will taste just as AMAZING as ever! =)

I now have an updated list of what I will be offering this season under "Order Form Winter 2013". Check it out!

If you are wanting to put an order in now, you can message me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Tiffanys-Hand-Dipped-Chocolates-LLC or leave a comment on my blog and I will send you an order form.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment